viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

My last blog :c

Hiii

Blog experience has been very enriching for me, I had never used a blog and found it very funny. At first I found it strange to use it but over time I got used.

Through this experience my language skills greatly improved Anglo, improve my grammar and increase my vocabulary, you could say it was like coming to meet the English language, since I was getting bored of regular classes such as last year's .

My suggestions for the future is to continue using this system, although the weekly topic should be free, since one of the few things that bothered me was that we assigned topics, as some seemed to me boring topics. Also it adds us to share in social networks to make it an activity that also leave the university, for example share on twitter or Facebook, so that other people will read it and know our thoughts.

And to finish I would say and reiterate that this experience was very divertidad and novel, I could express what I like, what I feel and some very personal things for me, I'm not so stupid on the Internet jajajaj, bye.

1 comentario: